Divine Art

Explore the world of art through the vision of an Indian artist inspired by divinity and beauty of nature.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pritisha's sketch

Today I wanted to make something really interesting; this is the picture of my darling daughter & its one of my favorite picture's. It was taken (by Rajesh Rajan, the leading professional photographer) two yrs back when she was only 2-yrs old during her 1st performance in a fancy dress show, so I decided to work on it.









The initial pencil sketch, although I have made some changes & now a lot of work needs to be done. I am using pencil colors for the picture.





I think that I need to work more on the features. I am really enjoying making this while my daughter is more excited and wants me to complete it fast or else she is ready to fill the colors with her crayons :p....

No comments:

Post a Comment