Divine Art

Explore the world of art through the vision of an Indian artist inspired by divinity and beauty of nature.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pritisha's sketch



Finally its the finished look of my sketch. After reworking & adding few more details to the eyes & added more depth to the colors I think it's much better now. What  do you have to say about it now? 





So this is the final look of my daughter's sketch. After looking at the scanned image now, somehow I feel that  still little more work needs to be done on it. What do you have to say about it?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, so much like a mirror image of her!
    Amazing talent you possess !
    Will someday get 1 made of myself too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing,,,,now it looks beautiful like her,,,,,amazingly one...

    ReplyDelete